26-Week Internet Marketing Plan

Monday, February 11, 2008 by Mistlee

26-Week Internet Marketing Plan

By Neville Hobson

If you're in charge of the marketing function in your business then you can't afford not to manage your own internet marketing strategy.

That's the premise behind the 26 Week Internet Marketing Plan, an audio-visual training course from Edinburgh-based Purple Internet Marketing, a consulting firm that helps businesses devise and implement their own internet marketing campaigns.

The firm has sent me a free copy of the kit to look at and, perhaps, write about. It's due to be officially launched later this month.

As far as I can tell, this seems to be a unique product on the market. I've not seen anything like this available until now.

What does it comprise? A lot of content - workbooks, DVDs, CDs, even a T-shirt.

I haven't committed to Purple Marketing that I will post a review but I do intend to do so at some point. Meanwhile, this short video I made shows you what's in the box. Mine is a review copy and I don't know whether what you'll see here reflects exactly what will be launched.


But you'll get a good idea of what content to expect.


(Tech note: Video recorded in MP4 format on Nokia N95 8GB, transferred to PC and then uploaded to YouTube. If you don't see the embed above, the video is here on YouTube.)


Article Archive News Downloads WebProWorld Forums Jayde iEntry Advertise Contact WebProWorld Forum EditorReviewz News Archives About Us Feedback

0 comments: