Website Submission

Thursday, March 6, 2008 by Mistlee


Can't see any images? -!

PageOne PageOne | Forum Index | Design | Search Engines | Sales & Marketing | IT Discussion | eCommerce | Forum Center
The World's eBusiness Forum   PageOne
Link To Us Log In/Out Search Edit Profile Private Messages User Groups FAQ
Username:   Password:
WebProWorld Members,

First, reports came out that Ask.com was planning on laying off employees. Then, rumors surfaced that they were abandoning search efforts to become a women's site instead. Now, Ask.com is saying that simply isn't true, at least the part about search and the women's site. What do you guys think about the whole situation? Should Ask.com abandon its search efforts? Should they become a "women's site"?

Our featured post today comes from fortune68, who has finished creating her first website. She needs tips, explanations and helpful hints for SEO and website submission. To read the rest of this post and see if you can help, click here!

As for the remaining posts, the first as some questions about freelancing. The second wants to know the use of Google page rank. And the last post wants suggestions on Google's new opt-in data sharing.

| Tiffany |
Top Post Go Directly to Forums
Thursday, Mar 06, 2008 Visit Here

Search Engine Optimization Forum
Website Submission
Website Submission


I really am a Newbie - I have finished creating my first website through a site builder program (unfortunately I got sucked in, I am sure there is a way of creating websites WITHOUT spending a few thousand dollars!!!), and now my site looks (finally) good after I cleaned up my HTML (what a learning curve!), and I am now reading through this forum trying to find more tips, explanations and helpful hints for SEO, Website Submission etc, and guess what:

A lot of it still just sounds like Chinese to me!!! I am soooo frustrated, the more I read the more questions I have, and now I don't know where to start any more! Many of the posts and replies which I had a look at to gain some insight are of little or no use to me because I simply don't understand what they are talking about with all the technical talk. Sorry!

Read Replies
Posted by: fortune68 View Post | Click To Comment


Site for Review http://www.face2facefotograveren.nl/

My page currently downloads too slow; does anyone have an idea what I should do to improve this? Your help/advise will be greatly appreciated!

View the Site

Hot Topics

Graphics & Design Discussion Forum
Freelance Question

I have a quick question that you all might be able to help me with. I've recently started freelancing full time. My question is...

Other than word of mouth, how can freelancers get jobs? What places are good for posting services ( that you don't get swallowed in the crowd?

One big thing is personally I like handeling my own finances, bids, etc.

Read Replies

Posted by: j_paul View Post | Click To Comment

Kickstart Your Mobile Marketing Strategy
Download The Mobile Marketing Handbook

Google Discussion Forum
What Use Is Google Page Rank?

Is it worth running an Adwords (or other Pay-Per-Click options) campaign for keywords you already rank well for in the natural listings. I work for a Christian web hosting company. We've been around for over a decade. Several years ago started working on our natural search rankings. We've done pretty well in achieving top rankings for most of the keywords we've gone after, but there are still a few keywords for which we aren't as high as we'd like to be.

Does Google page rank actually mean anything, except bragging rights for the boys?

Read Replies

Posted by: hostelman View Post | Click To Comment

Google Discussion Forum
Google's New Opt-In Data Sharing Initiative

Logging in to my Google Analytics account this morning, I found that I am being asked to "Opt-In" and start sharing my traffic data with Google.

I know this has been a long-theorized development here at WPW, so I figured I'd toss this subject up for discussion.

Google presents a Data Sharing FAQ for those who want to learn more about this initiative - I was reading through it, and I found the last question to be particularly intriguing:

Read Replies

Posted by: danlefree View Post | Click To Comment
:: Forum Stats:

Members: 53,272
Posts: 363,500

SMX West 2008: Chris Smith
Chris "Silver" Smith the Lead GravityStream Strategist for Netconcepts...
The official Video blog.
SMX West: Andrew Goodman
More Videos...

WebProNews: Videos


“I started concentrating so hard on my vision that I lost sight.”

-Robin Green

:: Sponsors:

Page One | Forum Index | Advertise | Archive | About | eBusiness Headlines | Comments/Feedback
-- WebProWorld is an iEntry, Inc. publication --
iEntry, Inc. 2549 Richmond Rd. Lexington KY, 40509
© 2008 All Rights Reserved Privacy Policy and Legal

Unsubscribe from WebProWorld.
 To unsubscribe from WebProWorld or other iEntry publication,
 simply send an email request to: support@ientry.com

0 comments: